Welcome Home to Charming! 5966 New England Woods Dr. is located an idyllic street in amenity-filled Burke Centre. With nearly 2,445 finished sq. ft., a wooded and landscaped lot nestled on a pipe-stem and backing to common grounds, this meticulously maintainedÂ4 BR / 3.5 BA home features beautiful renovations including the kitchen, all baths, lower level with wet bar, and so much more. Find beautiful hardwoods in the foyer, family, dining and living rooms. The kitchen with wood-grain luxury vinyl tile flooring and crisp white cabinets was updated in 2020 with all new stainless steel appliances, backsplash and quartz counters. From the kitchen enter the dining room that flows into the spacious and brightÂliving room with bay window; perfect for entertaining. Head into the cozy family room with fireplace framed in stone and built-in bookshelves and cabinets. Upstairs the spacious primary ensuite bedroom with plenty of closet space, features a fabulous renovated bath with skylight, walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. Three additional bright and cheery bedrooms, each with a ceiling fan share a hall bath renovated in 2020. The finished walk-out lower level provides a rec room with new wet bar with beverage fridge, built-ins and a full bath renovated in 2020 . A bonus room suits as an office or exercise room. Completing this level find laundry and plenty of storage in the utility room.ÂOther recent updates include but not limited to: hardy wood-grain LVT on the upper (2021) and lower (2020) level floors. Roof and attic fan replaced in 2019. Driveway replaced in 2023. See complete list of updates in the âDocumentsâ section. Located within the Burke Centre Conservancy, an award-winning 1,700 acre Planned Residential Community (PRC), amenities abound including 5 pools, tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, community centers, tot lots and miles walking paths. Shopping at major retailers is just minutes away. Discover nearby quaint neighborhood restaurants, go fishing or play golf at Burke Lake, attend classes at GMU or NVCC, visit libraries, see wonderful art at The Workhouse in Lorton, meet friends at Paradise Springs Winery, Bunnyman Brewery, or head to the Historic town of Clifton. Commuters will appreciate the Burke and Rolling Rd. VREs, FFX & Connector bus stops, Fairfax County Parkway, I-495 and I-395 are just minutes away.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,443 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Poured, Walkout, Full Finished
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Pipe Stem.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Picnic Area, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price