This award-winning single family home features an open concept layout, 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and over 4,300 sq. ft. of living space. You're greeted from the front door with a two-story foyer and a formal dining space. As you continue, there is a spacious family room with large windows letting in lots of natural light, a breakfast nook and a Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen equipped with quartz countertops, 36" gas cooktop, vent hood and large island perfect for entertaining. There is a large walk-in pantry and a butlers pantry off the rear of the kitchen. Entering from the oversized 2-car garage, enjoy the convenience of the family foyer with space for cubbies, a closet, a flexible study space and a half bath. The grand staircase leads you the upper level with a loft area, laundry room, 3 spacious secondary bedrooms all with walk-in closets, a jack-n-jill bath, and one of the bedroom has an attached private full bath. The owner's suite features a tray ceiling, separate sitting area, large walk-in closet, en-suite with dual vanities, stunning stall shower, soaking tub, enclosed water closet and windows for natural light. The lower level boasts a roomy finished rec. room, finished full bath, additional space for future bedroom, walkout sliding door, windows and plenty of storage space. This home has something for everyone! Located in the beautiful and desired Embrey Mill community with tons of amenities, close to shopping, sportsplex and less than 2 miles to I-95 and 10 minutes to the VRE and commuter lots. Home is under construction.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Concrete, Glass, Shake, Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,337 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Embrey Mill Estate
Drees Homes Of Dc, Inc.
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Energy Star, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Shakes, Stone, Vinyl, Glass, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Fitness Center, Bike Trail, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price