Well maintained 5 bedroom 1.5 bath Split Foyer on .16 acres in popular Suburbia subdivision offers newer roof, some windows updated & newer vinyl siding. Features include chair rail, ceiling fans with lights, 2 story foyer, pass through window from kitchen to dining room, eat-in kitchen and separate dining room, stainless steel gas stove & range hood, bay/bow window, attic access with pull down stairs, all appliances included, fenced rear yard, patio, shed, driveway and street parking, 1 year home warranty, conveniently located and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Mixed, Vinyl Siding
1,796 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Chain Link, Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price